The Toad The Toad

What am I seeing here exactly? I don't understand this movie. It feels like it's suffering from a severe case of "student animation film".

There are two people standing on a bridge. The woman acts like she wants to tell the man something. Car shows up, shoots the man and then the women dangles after the car. What?

What did you want to show the audience?

The animation and art is not good either. So I can't just ignore what's going on in the film and try to just enjoy the visuals.

Sorry but they got to start teaching students how to actually WORK and make a film, not some random action on a screen.

Childhood trauma Childhood trauma

It's actually impossible to put your hand in to a paper shredder...

Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

Nicely done. Animation is very appealing and fluid. And the scenery is very pretty.
I only wonder how that girl got on the swing without getting wet. Or how is she going to get off for that matter.

Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro

Her face changes shape during movement, especially her nose, eyes and eyebrows. It's suddenly a different person in her last pose.
Secondary animation on the hair could be better, right now it doesn't feel very good. From the work part that comes after the animation i see that her hair is made with pegs? Don't use pegs for hair it looks very stiff.

Overall it feels like you are animating this straightforward which is why most of the problems I mentioned above are here.
Try drawing the key poses of your character and set them right. Make sure it stays consistent in all frames. Then add breakdowns which help you set the animation between your key poses. Than fill in the inbetweens.

This way your animation will have that disney smoothness I feel you tried to achieve here.

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Art and Voice acting was good. But the animation is lacking.

As for the story, the main character's dilemma of having no ticket and then having to face two over reacting police officers was very interesting by itself. But then it felt like it was all tossed away when you made him this demon thing and just ended the story with a bloody scene. Missed opportunity to create something interesting imho.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback. With the animation, I was hoping to go as simple as possible to cut back on time and get the cartoon out quickly, I'm sure there's some things I can do to plus it without it becoming overly time-consuming in the next one! Ideally I'd like to do a lot of these, so I'm still developing my method.

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

I like this kind of comedy. it what makes newgrounds what it is.

Puppy Love Puppy Love

Animation could be better, like the tail whip of the wolf/dog at the beggining and their movements overall. The way she climbs the tree looks kinda weird like she is a video game sprite.
Their acting is very cute and their poses have a lot of appeal to them.

One last thing, why does the fox wear a wig? If it's about making her seem more girly, you have already achieved that by her acting!

Rude Goldberg Machine Rude Goldberg Machine

Awesome idea!
the ball's animation could have better timing and eases.

GameGrumpsAnim- True*o GameGrumpsAnim- True*o

Did you just record two guys joking around and then made animation synchronized with it?
Because this is pure gold.

TrueJackson responds:

Actually, I took an audio clip from a episode of "GameGrumps" and then synchronized with it. But yeah, pretty much the same thing.

Cool Teacher Cool Teacher