Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Graphics are very good. Presentation wise this game is very well done.

The music loop gets really annoying after a while, maybe add a different track for between the waves? or perhaps a more intense one for when they get close to the buttom of the barricade?

As for the gameplay, it's very easy and repetitive. After you get one of the automatic weapons you just use it with a survivor to load your other weapon between bursts with and it's GG.
Melee guys are worthless, I never had a zombie come anywhere near the bombsites let alone the buttom barricade.

Maybe if you were to add more enemies? like tank zombies from left for dead? anyway to make the game harder and less repetitive.

GatherX GatherX

I beat your game. Auto clicker software FTW.

Turbo Drifters Turbo Drifters

Can't stop acceleration. makes it impossible to play.

Lakeview Cabin Lakeview Cabin

Wow... just wow!
It's been a while since i played such an interesting game like that!

I love the whole thing where you put the character in place of a cheap horror movie theme style.
You even went further and added this horror violin sound effect that goes even higher and more intense when i hit the monster with the axe! wow!

Btw I killed the alien thing by springing the bear trap again and throwing it on it.

Pure awesome.

Hypnohustler responds:

Thank you, I'm so glad you noticed these things :)

1984 1984

what?

Dungeon Legends Dungeon Legends

I don't know how this got front page.

Sorry it just lacks everything I think should constitute a good game.
Presentation? nonexistent
Gameplay? meet monster, press attack untill you kill it... yeah.
Sound? only for picking up items, and pressing attack.
Graphics? ???

Light Quest Light Quest

It's kinda boring. graphics, sound and music is nice but its' nothin new.

Fear Less! Fear Less!

I loved the game sice I saw the thumbnail on the front page. Everything is great here, graphics, music and the concept. Not to mention the way you synched the music with the tutorial.

Is there ending to it though?

Slime Laboratory Slime Laboratory

I like the concept. The music gets a bit annoying though.

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

Nice graphics and music. Animation is good too.
But it has bugs, things which i picked up don't show up on the inventory.

And some sound effects sound completely out of place, like he's steps.

dogget76 responds:

Well, reading the reviews I think more speed and a different/less repetitive sound of the steps are 2 things I'll have to work on. Some objects don't show in the inventory because are not objects but weapons/items (ex. the lighter), or consumables. Thanks for your feedback!