Girl on a swing Girl on a swing

Nicely done. Animation is very appealing and fluid. And the scenery is very pretty.
I only wonder how that girl got on the swing without getting wet. Or how is she going to get off for that matter.

Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro Pharah Animated Overwatch Highlight Intro

Her face changes shape during movement, especially her nose, eyes and eyebrows. It's suddenly a different person in her last pose.
Secondary animation on the hair could be better, right now it doesn't feel very good. From the work part that comes after the animation i see that her hair is made with pegs? Don't use pegs for hair it looks very stiff.

Overall it feels like you are animating this straightforward which is why most of the problems I mentioned above are here.
Try drawing the key poses of your character and set them right. Make sure it stays consistent in all frames. Then add breakdowns which help you set the animation between your key poses. Than fill in the inbetweens.

This way your animation will have that disney smoothness I feel you tried to achieve here.

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Art and Voice acting was good. But the animation is lacking.

As for the story, the main character's dilemma of having no ticket and then having to face two over reacting police officers was very interesting by itself. But then it felt like it was all tossed away when you made him this demon thing and just ended the story with a bloody scene. Missed opportunity to create something interesting imho.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks for the honest feedback. With the animation, I was hoping to go as simple as possible to cut back on time and get the cartoon out quickly, I'm sure there's some things I can do to plus it without it becoming overly time-consuming in the next one! Ideally I'd like to do a lot of these, so I'm still developing my method.

Dead Zed 2 Dead Zed 2

Graphics are very good. Presentation wise this game is very well done.

The music loop gets really annoying after a while, maybe add a different track for between the waves? or perhaps a more intense one for when they get close to the buttom of the barricade?

As for the gameplay, it's very easy and repetitive. After you get one of the automatic weapons you just use it with a survivor to load your other weapon between bursts with and it's GG.
Melee guys are worthless, I never had a zombie come anywhere near the bombsites let alone the buttom barricade.

Maybe if you were to add more enemies? like tank zombies from left for dead? anyway to make the game harder and less repetitive.

GatherX GatherX

I beat your game. Auto clicker software FTW.

Turbo Drifters Turbo Drifters

Can't stop acceleration. makes it impossible to play.

Catch Ya Later Alligator Catch Ya Later Alligator

Great work on the lines but the nose seems short and stubby for an alligator.

Spooky Town Spooky Town

Nice.
But that tree in the middle is on top of a tree it should be behind.

Sev4 responds:

Indeed! Didn't see that one ^^"

Girl4You Girl4You

I think the old one is better. Mainly because of the girl's face.
And there is something nice about the way it's line is rough.